eCureMe logo

  eCureMe home eCureMe log In Sign Up!
eCureMe Life : Your Healthy Living. Click Here!
Welcome, medical contents search May 9, 2013
       eCureMe Life
       Medical Supplies
       Calorie Count
       Physician Search
       Message Board
      E-mail Doctor
      E-mail Veterinarian
      Health-O-Matic Meter
      Calorie Count
      Natural Medicine
      Vitamins & Minerals
      Alternative Living
      My Health Chart
      Diseases & Treatments
      Atlas of Diseases
      Sexually Transmitted
Generic Viagra
      Drug Information
      Illegal Drugs
      Lab & Diagnostic Tests
      Internal Medicine
      Women’s Health
      Eye Disorders
      Skin Disorders
      Mental Health
      Resource Links
      Physician Directory
      Dentist Directory
      Hospital Directory

Commonly Asked Questions / Doctors' Answers
(SIRS) Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Internal Medicine)


Could you help me in determining who might be considered as the leading expert in the U.S. on Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS)?

eCureMe's Advice 1

Dr. RC Bone, in Chicago Illinois.

eCureMe's Advice 2

There is no one leading expert in the U.S. or the world. SIRS (Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) is a widely studied and researched entity at this time. It is being studied at many institutions. I can give you the name of several physicians and there whereabouts. Bart Chernow, M.D. at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. and Joseph Parillo, M.D. at the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. are two leading researchers.

eCureMe's Advice 3

There is a physician at St.Lukes in Chicago, IL by the name of Dr. RC Bone. He has written several articles on the topic of SIRS. He is considered to be well respected in this area of internal medicine.

medical contents search

Home   |   About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Help

Terms and Conditions under which this service is provided to you. Read our Privacy Policy.
Copyright © 2002 - 2003 eCureMe, Inc All right reserved.